Erika Householter


My name is Erika Householter and I am a senior a Fort Hays State University majoring in business education. I am currently student teaching a Thomas Moore Prep- Marion High School in Hays, Kansas. I plan on graduating in May 2010.

I was born in Wichita, Kansas although my parents lived in Pratt, Ks. I grew up in Pratt. My mothers name is Karen and my fathers name is Robert. My parents got divorced when I was eight and my dad eventually married my step-mom Kourtenay. I am a triplet. All three of us are girls. We were born cesarean, one minute apart. My sister’s names are Ashley and Meagan. I was the middle child.

I graduated from Pratt High School in 2005. While in High School I played golf and softball. I also was a member of Pep Club, FCA, and played trumpet in the band. I played in the 4A State golf tournament my junior and senior years. I was also first baseman on the regional runners-up softball team my junior and senior year.

Out of high school I went to Pratt Community College on a full ride golf scholarship. The golf team qualified for the National Junior College golf tournament my second year. Also while at PCC I helped coach the High School softball team. During the summer I also had several of the high school girls on a traveling team that I coached.

After graduating from PCC I transfer to Fort Hays to play golf and work on my Business Education degree. I played golf for two years at FHSU. My senior year the golf team won the RMAC Championship and Qualified for the division to Super Regional. It was the first time the women’s golf team had made that accomplishment. This last year I have been the assistant coach of the FHSU women’s golf team while I finish my schooling. I also work at the Fort Hays Municipal Golf Course. And enjoy playing golf in my free time.

Check out Erika's resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment